[keycloak-dev] "Direct grants only" switch broken in admin console

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 11:52:11 EDT 2015

The "Direct grants only" switch doesn't seem to work in admin console in
Clients screen. It doesn't hide redirect URI and value is not persisted
(it's always off).

Recently we discussed to convert it into combobox of 3 states:
1) Direct grants only, which hides redirect URI
2) Direct grants enabled
3) Direct grants disabled

but I am not sure if we agree on it.

Maybe for RC1 we can just hide the switch from UI and then for
1.2.0.Final we can properly fix it and convert it into the combobox.
What do you think?