[keycloak-dev] Supported environments

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 03:31:07 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

We need to ability to test adapters with full containers, not just embedded containers. Once we have that for an adapter the maintenance cost goes down significantly. Currently even though we have tests for the adapters, we still don't know if they work until we've manually tested it. For example if there's a problems in modules or the adapter subsystem that can only be properly tested on a full WildFly server.

Same goes for the server and examples - we need to run tests against a full server build, not just an embedded Undertow.