[keycloak-dev] Concept structure in the VCS?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sun Aug 9 11:25:50 EDT 2015

Only plans right now are to separate our public SPIs and APIs from our
private ones.  This is a requirement by Red hat before we go into product.

Also, a massive backlog of requirements and feature requests has made us
rush documentation.  The screencast videos haven't been updated since
January.  It is what it is.  Over the next 3-6 months we will catch up
on this stuff becuase we are required to before we go into Product.

FYI, we already autogenerate REST docs.