[keycloak-dev] Fwd: Concept structure in the VCS?

Lennart Jörelid lennart.jorelid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 03:43:55 EDT 2015

Hello Stian,

I believe it is a bit of both; documentation can assist to a certain degree
but the codebase holds the

I find it considerably simpler to make a concept (read "themes", "roles",
"workflow") usable if its implementation is somewhat centered in a module,
potentially with several subprojects. I was planning to use KeyCloak as an
OOTB solution, but found it simpler to dig into the codebase to see how
things are implemented to get it going. I can elaborate - if you wish - in
another email (private or to the list).

... and while digging into the codebase, I found some things that I wanted
to share and possibly contribute, partly because I found it somewhat
difficult to understand how the configuration related to the file system.
Also, some best practises were not touched upon in documentation or
examples - and while that is understandable considering that KeyCloak is a
project, I figured I could perhaps submit a suggestion [in the form of a
GitHub pull request] for simplifying somewhat.