[keycloak-dev] Implementing database-service example in Python

Vinay Anantharaman vinayan3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:21:01 EDT 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to implement the example database service from Python.  The
description is here:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template

Our backend service is contacted directly by clients with an access token
from the Keycloak server. We would like to verify access tokens are and
then return some data they need. I was looking at the code here:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/demo-template/database-
service/src/main/java/org/keycloak/example/oauth/CustomerService.java

In Java this seems quite trivial with the support of Keycloak libraries. In
Python I won't have them. What are the APIs on Keycloak I can use to verify
an access token? Furthermore, are you aware of any classes like
RSATokenVerifier
for python? I saw it being used here:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/OAuthClient.java#L319

Thanks,