[keycloak-dev] Remove address from registration and account management by default

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 11:33:28 EDT 2015

> As highlighted by the UXP team the registration screen is not very nice. I propose we remove the address fields from the registration and account management. Instead we should have an example theme that shows adding additional fields to the screens.
Could you also get rid of First Name and Last Name?  Why are they
required fields?

Incidentally, to properly localize the account management screen to
China, you would put the Last Name before the First Name.   As I
understand it, putting the given name before the family name can be
considered disrespectful.  So it might be a bad thing to have those
fields hard-coded anyway.