[keycloak-dev] auth spi docs/examples available in master

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sun Aug 16 15:05:46 EDT 2015

On 8/14/2015 3:18 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> WRote about 15 pages of docs.  Created an example under
> examples/providers/authenticator.  It is both a required action and
> authenticator example.
>
> If you have time, please review.  If you don't...oh well...
>
> Refactored the SPI a bit when I created the examples.  Hopefully it is a
> lot simpler.

Good stuff.  I read the doc and sent a PR for typos I found.

I do have a couple of questions:

Section 33.3.4, Adding Authenticator Form, says, "This file should be
placed in the login theme with all the other .ftl files you see for
login."  Where, exactly, would that be?

It would be great if this could be placed within the provider jar. That
way, a third party authentication provider could be easily distributed
in a single jar.

Section 33.4.3, Implement the RequiredActionFactory, shows the
getDisplayText() method.   Can this text be localized?  How?