[keycloak-dev] Query on Keycloak Setup

Satyajit Das satyajit.das at spire2grow.com
Mon Aug 17 06:04:07 EDT 2015

Hi team,

Kindly respond to my below query. My queries can be trivial because i am
new to webapplication.

I have a webapplication which is on angular js. I want that to get
authenticated and redirected to keycloak page for SSO authentication, when
i hit the application URL.

In you document and demo i saw you have configured that using web.xml,
context.xml and keycloak.json.(These all files were true and working for
JSP and servlets and html pages) but how to configure this for angular js
project . it doesnt have any web.xml or context.xml.

I saw your example in
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/customer-app-js

there is only a keycloak.json configuration with public-client as true.
Cant I have this as confidential where it will accept the user id and
password. How will i map the roles where there is no web.xml

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Satya.