[keycloak-dev] How to start with development?

Sebastian Olscher sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de
Wed Aug 19 03:21:30 EDT 2015

Hello,

I´ve downloaded the keycloak-src-1.4.0.Final.zip<http://www.redhat.com/j/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.jboss.org/keycloak/1.4.0.Final/keycloak-src-1.4.0.Final.zip> archive from the keycloak homepage and have imported all maven projects into my IDE. Doing that I was faced with many many projects. My question is now: how to start to get a knowing about what is the responsibility of what project? Is there any overview, any documentation, any architectural diagram which shows how the whole system works? Is there any developer documentation?

Thanks,
Sebastian