[keycloak-dev] How to start with development?

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:29:01 EDT 2015

Hi Sebastian,

I would recommend you to begin with by having a thorough reading of the
documentation and screen cast videos[1].
Also, keycloak source itself includes a misc directory listing all the
hacks you will need to set up and start contributing to keycloak [2].

[1] http://keycloak.jboss.org/docs
[2] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/misc

Cheers,

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Sebastian Olscher <
sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I´ve downloaded the keycloak-src-1.4.0.Final.zip
> <http://www.redhat.com/j/elqNow/elqRedir.htm?ref=http://downloads.jboss.org/keycloak/1.4.0.Final/keycloak-src-1.4.0.Final.zip>
> archive from the keycloak homepage and have imported all maven projects
> into my IDE. Doing that I was faced with many many projects. My question is
> now: how to start to get a knowing about what is the responsibility of what
> project? Is there any overview, any documentation, any architectural
> diagram which shows how the whole system works? Is there any developer
> documentation?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sebastian

Giriraj Sharma
about.me/girirajsharma
<http://about.me/girirajsharma?promo=email_sig>
 Giriraj Sharma,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, India 177005