[keycloak-dev] Upgrade Angular?

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 07:21:58 EDT 2015

> There are no changes that must be made - it just has to be checked that things still work
I did find a couple of things that broke.   I had to change the way
response interceptors are registered and also fix our <kc-tooltip>
directive.  But those should be one-time fixes to app.js.

It would be good for everyone to at least browse the migration guide to
see if you notice any mandatory changes that need to be made. Remember,
we are moving from 1.2 to 1.4.  See
https://docs.angularjs.org/guide/migration.

I'm going to do some more manual testing and if all goes well I'll
submit a PR by the end of the day.