[keycloak-dev] Where to store data for the SSO session?

Hermann Hill hermann.hill at optile.net
Fri Aug 28 11:59:59 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently working on attaching an internal authentication API to Keycloak by implementing an UserFederationProvider.

Basically it is working, but I'm wondering where I'm supposed to store additional data that should be tied to the lifetime of the SSO session of an user. The KeycloakSession object seems to be recreated on every access to the server and I got lost in its subobjects without finding something usable.

Is there any documentation on the recommended way to do that? If not, could somebody please be so kind and point me in the right direction?

Best regards,

Hermann Josef Hill
Software Architect

optile GmbH
Ganghoferstraße 39 | 80339 München
Mobil +49 (151) 5385 0784

hermann.hill at optile.net | www.optile.net

USt.Id.-Nr. DE268847980
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Smeds
Handelsregister München HRB 183178

+++ Besuchen Sie uns auf der dmexco 2015 am 16. & 17. September, Köln, Halle 7.1 Stand F013 +++