[keycloak-dev] Offline tokens

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Aug 31 09:06:48 EDT 2015

Actually KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY cookie is persistent just for the configured
idle timeout (like 30 minutes). But for the offline token, I imagine we
want to support the scenario when user authenticates to his application
after a week of inactivity or so.

Here I meant the cookie will be on the application side, not on the KC
side. When user opens his browser and goes to
http://localhost:8080/customer-portal , the application (adapter) side
will read the offline token from the persistent cookie and then login
user based on that.

Marek