[keycloak-dev] is UserModel.getServiceAccountClientLink() actually used?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 15:47:57 EST 2015

Yes, the serviceAccountClientLink field on user is needed, so the client
can find it's corresponding "service account" user. There is method
UserProvider.getUserByServiceAccountClient for that.

Both the UserModel.getServiceAccountClientLink and
UserModel.setServiceAccountClientLink are not directly used by business
logic, but they are needed for export/import .

Marek