[keycloak-dev] sticky sessions

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 09:50:18 EST 2015

Not sure if callback URI will work, because application may be able to
see just the loadbalancer node and underlying cluster nodes might be
hidden from it.

For example if you have callback URI like
http://node1:8080/auth/.../token, application may not be able to
directly access host "node1" because it's hidden and application can
access just http://loadbalancer:8080 .

Marek