[keycloak-dev] sticky sessions

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 12:46:47 EST 2015

Wonder if we could do something similar with code 2 token. Could we not set
a cookie there as well? Then at most there would be two nodes for one user.

Alternative is to update code 2 token so it doesn't require the user model.
That would be more elegant. We could do that by making sure user sessions
are updated when required if user model changes.