[keycloak-dev] Keycloak Client Provisioning Notifications.

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Dec 4 07:03:42 EST 2015

We have events SPI. You can implement your own Events listener and
listen for events when:
- user register by himself (This is classic REGISTER event)
- admin creates new user in admin console (There is some admin event)

You can do EventListener provider, which will notify your application.
See some docs:

http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/events.html
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/providers.html

Also take a look at providers/event-listener-.. in examples download

Marek