[keycloak-dev] getting rid of master realm

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 03:34:12 EST 2015

On 03/12/15 20:06, Bill Burke wrote:
> * We can remove the realm-management client in each realm and just merge
> the roles into security-admin-console.
Not sure about this one TBH. Also in 1.7 we introduced the "admin-cli"
client, which is used for direct-grants and has scope to
realm-management similarly like security-admin-console. The
security-admin-console is used for UI of admin console (javascript
client) when admin-cli is used for direct access to admin REST endpoints
for example from admin-client.