[keycloak-dev] getting rid of master realm

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 13:53:27 EST 2015

I think in practice it makes sense. The bearer-only should not be shown in
clients list as it's just about roles. The admin console should have
redirect-uris for the admin console, but not have direct grant enabled.
Finally the admin cli should only have direct grant enabled. That way they
can be configured independently. As they are separate things and this is
how we recommend others to organize their clients then we should do the
same.