[keycloak-dev] Using Cassandra as storage backend, fully customize admin console

chanras.sun at jcamst.com chanras.sun at jcamst.com
Tue Dec 15 06:12:13 EST 2015

Dear Keycloak Team,

Since my architecture is designed to be based on Cassandra for primary
storage backend and ElasticSearch for search functionality.

Where should I start, if I need to change code base of keycloak to use
Cassandra and customize field required for login and registration.

For example. I don't want to have "username" field in my registration page.
We need only "firstName","lastName","email", "password", and
"confirmPassword".

I want to custome "keycloak-server.war"  to fit with my application.

Where can I get start to customize "keycloak-server.war".

PS:Using Themes and SPI provide by keycloak is not enough to customize to
fit my implementation.

Best Regards,

Sun Chanras