[keycloak-dev] Themes per client

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 03:37:55 EST 2015

It doesn't make sense to add this. For mobile phones responsive design
should be used, instead of designing completely different themes. If you
want to go further with different branding, etc.. then we'd also need a way
to have different SSO "domains" or something within a realm. It doesn't
make sense to have SSO with different logins to the same SSO "domain".