[keycloak-dev] Tables in our Admin UI

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 08:35:08 EST 2015

I'd like to get feedback on our tables.  For partial import, I have a
summary table of what was imported and I need things like sorting,
pagination, and maybe filtering.

I looked at PatternFly's Table View[1], which would ideally be the way
to go.

The problem here is that it's based on jQuery/dataTable[2] and it's a
bit problematic to get it working with Angular.  It can be done, but I'm
not seeing a good consensus on the best way to go about it. From what
I've found so far, mixing jQuery/dataTable with Angular just doesn't
look clean to me.

I'm sure some of you have give a lot of thought to our tables already.
Any ideas?

[1] https://www.patternfly.org/patterns/table/
[2] http://datatables.net/