[keycloak-dev] Custom federation - webservice

Jorge M. jm85martins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 05:43:22 EST 2015

Hi,

"I think I'm in the right track now. I'm being able to call the webservice
before commit. However, when the user is sucessfully created by the
webservice, I need to update my local user to add a property with the
external user id. How can I do that in the same transaction?
I'm trying to set the property on the managed delegate user model, but it
has no effect."

Is there any workaround for this? Basically, after the webservice call (I'm
doing the job with an approach based on TxAwareLDAPUserModelDelegate) I
need to get the previously saved userStorage user, set an attribute and
save it again. At UserProvider interface I can't see any update method.

Thanks