[keycloak-dev] Facing Issue with Resource Server in Clustered Environment

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 4 09:35:57 EST 2015

Hi,

I am not sure about the details of your environment. You mentioned that
you're not interested in clustering of keycloak server. So am I
understand correctly that you have just 1 node as keycloak server and 2
nodes with your application deployed? Are you using "distributable" tag
in web.xml of your app on both nodes to ensure session replication? Are
you using loadbalancer?

Marek