[keycloak-dev] Facing Issue with Resource Server in Clustered Environment

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 06:09:50 EST 2015

Oops, I somehow assumed that you upgraded already :-)

We didn't support cluster for adapters at 1.0.4.Final. You can also see
that clustering documentations mentioned above are available in our
reference guide in 1.1.0.Final, but not in In 1.0.4.Final. So I believe
that upgrading should solve your issues.

Marek