[keycloak-dev] From 1.2->2.0

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Sun Feb 15 11:38:08 EST 2015

I think we still have a few major features to implement for 1.2 and
maybe 1.3.  After this I'd like to focus on Keycloak 2.0 things like:

* Improving and nailing down our SPIs
* Splitting up code into private and public models so we can restrict
what APIs/SPIs we want to commercially support
* Pulling in and refactoring PL Federation
* Consolidating and improving our admin console UI

Really starting improving the core of Keycloak knowing that Keycloak 2.0
is what we're going to be supporting commercially for years and years
going forward.