[keycloak-dev] From 1.2->2.0

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 06:48:53 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

I've an issue [1] in the SAML parsers that needs a fix. I don't know what are your plans for this, but I think we can start moving PL SAML types and parsers to KC ? Do you want/need a refactoring for them ?

Or the refactoring you always talk about is around the SAML processing logic ? Such as handlers, etc ...

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-883