[keycloak-dev] How to refresh and update token

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 03:29:04 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

I don't quite understand your use-case, but it sounds like what you're doing with your custom user federator is better done in the new identity brokering feature Pedro is working on which will be available in 1.2.0.Beta1.

The JS adapter provides the updateToken method to refresh the token, see http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.1.0.Final/userguide/html/ch08.html#d4e1058