[keycloak-dev] distribution of adapters

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 13:15:27 EST 2015

I also agree.

I don't know deeply how adapters are designed, specially how much core is being used to avoid code duplication across different adapters. From what I saw, it seems that most of
the code is provided by core which is a good smell. And only very specific code resides within each adapter, only the necessary bits to get the integration done.

That said, I think most issues will be related with core than with a specific adapter.