[keycloak-dev] session_state changed to ClientSession id?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 14:54:48 EST 2015

Access and refresh tokens should be associated with a client session so
that we can track back an audit.  For claim mapping, I'm also allowing
admins to map client session notes into the token.  There might be
temporary protocol specific information stored there.

I can just add a new client_session claim if needed.