[keycloak-dev] don't look good on ipad

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 03:18:30 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yeah, the admin console doesn't work well at all on mobiles. I had a play with aligning with PatternFly a while back, it makes much better use of space and scales better on mobiles:

  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-887

Also, have a look at PatternFly example layouts:

  https://www.patternfly.org/wp-content/uploads/patternfly/tests/basic.html