[keycloak-dev] WildFly integration (READ ME!)

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 09:50:42 EST 2015

Just to clarify we're only talking about the server, not adapters.

For the best and most friction free experience it would be best to have a dedicated Keycloak server, not to co-locate it with your JEE apps by deploying a WAR. With that regards we are considering dropping support for deploying Keycloak as a WAR.

That being said we still need to support embedding Keycloak in other projects. We plan to continue to support this through the mechanism UPS does, basically build-your-own auth-server.war.