[keycloak-dev] Internationalization support (KEYCLOAK-301)

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 12:14:57 EST 2015

On 2/23/2015 12:00 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> What's the best practice for choosing local?
As I understand it, the thing to do is to use the accept-language header
as a starting point.  If it's the only thing you have to go on then use it.

But I think we should definitely have a UserModel.attribute that is
settable by the user.

Also, we have talked about building an "application switcher" component
that developers can include in their apps.  That app switcher should
include a dropdown to switch locale as well as one for switching the
application.