[keycloak-dev] Only redirect on GET

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 08:31:18 EST 2015

One problem that I fixed was that the adapter wasn't correctly saving
non-GET requests in the Http Session.  Only problem is that Jetty can
only support saving POST form requests.  I need to put in a test for 878
for PUT requests...

BTW, I think all their GWT problems are a result of not setting up GWT
to send HTTP requests with auth headers.