[keycloak-dev] Splitting subsystem into two

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 09:00:11 EST 2015

I'm not totally sure what can be shared among subsystems.  Maybe I'm
overthinking it.

As long as the server is deployed as a WAR then there will be
restrictions on that by default.  I don't know of any way to grab an
object from a WAR classloader and start making calls on it from a
subsystem.  But maybe it can be done.  I've never tried.