[keycloak-dev] Device registration and verification

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 08:29:01 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Sure, but what you're actually talking about here is using email as a 2nd factor authentication right?

My plan was that we'd have more ways to do 2nd factor auth (sms, email, google authenticator, yubikey, custom) and have an option on a realm to enable "trusted" devices. If the realm has trusted devices enabled then the user only has to use the 2nd factor authentication say every 30 days or so.