[keycloak-dev] Strange behaviour with invalid state param

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 04:54:18 EST 2015

This is actually expected behaviour. What happens is:

1. Copy/paste the login URL with the invalid state
2. Login to the SSO realm
3. Redirect back to the app which throws error due to invalid state
4. Now you're not logged-in to the application, but your logged in to the SSO realm
5. Remove the code param from the link which causes another redirect to login
6. As you're already logged in to the SSO realm you're immediately redirected back to the app with a new code and state param