[keycloak-dev] Device registration and verification

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 10:56:49 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

"Remember me" will allow you to get authenticated. But if you provided only temporary access from that device, you will not be able to proceed even with "remember me" checked. However, if that device was approved for you and marked as "trusted" you will be fine.

This is not about authentication, but authorization ....