[keycloak-dev] Device registration and verification

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Jan 12 13:00:10 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Yes. But you don't track the devices (or pcs), when was your last login from a device, define how long you want to "remember" that device or if you just want a single access from that computer,
receive notifications from access from unauthorized devices and so forth.

In a sense that is much more than just seamless authenticate (and authorize that computer) the user.