[keycloak-dev] Device registration and verification

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 10:10:16 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

My proposal is all based on browsers, people using their desktops. So you can have an alias for a computer and use a cookie + IP (or even track information from the user-agent) to support the features I suggested before. If IP changed or user is using a unrecognized user-agent you notify the user. Sometimes this sucks, because your IP may change often depending on your network, but I think it is a nice feature to have.