[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-884 - UserInfo Endpoint

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 11:46:11 EST 2015

Bill,

    Is the work you are doing for claims considering the respective sections in OpenID Connect specification ? To be more specific, http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#Claims.

    Depending on what you are doing, I think I would need to wait you finish in order to full support what is expected from the UserInfo endpoint. Meanwhile, I'm already doing everything that is necessary to get the endpoint up and running with a basic interoperability based on the default scope values used to request claims (profile, email, address, phone).

    Btw, are you planning to configure any type of configuration in order to setup the privacy of certain claims ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor