[keycloak-dev] Shortening URLs

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 08:20:11 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Account is accessible by users directly:
- http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/account

BTW why not change it? If it can make things simpler for users. Devs that don't use our adapters, but use standard openid connect libs for example, will need to figure out all urls and configure them in the lib their using.