[keycloak-dev] Building Keycloak from master

Guy Davis guydavis.ca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:39:04 EST 2015

Good day,

I've been able to get the 1.1.0.Beta2 distribution running inside my JBoss
EAP 6.1alpha with the JBoss 7 adapter.  However, I would like to try the
latest work related to identity brokering by building the master branch. I
couldn't find build instructions in the master checkout from Git, so tried
the following generic steps:

   1. mvn compile  --> Succeeded
   2. mvn package  --> Failed with test errors.

It would be great if you could point me to the steps to build master into a
distribution that I could then deploy into my local JBoss.  I'm very much
looking forward to trying out the latest work.

Thanks much,
Guy