[keycloak-dev] aggregate modules

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 17:53:25 EST 2015

Ran into a wall:

I couldn't have an aggregate module.  service imports didn't seem to
work so I had to create a dependency for everything within
jboss-deployment-structure.xml.  I may revisit this as I had a lot of
errors in my module defintions.

I'm at a wall.  I can't get the JPA connections to find the Hibernate
provider.  I"m not sure if it can't find persistence.xml or hibernate or
what.  Tried importing hibernate in various places to no avail.  Error
Message isn't very helpful either:

javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for
EntityManager named keycloak-default

Should we punt on this?  I can't spend much more time on this.