[keycloak-dev] Looking for a workaround...

Michael Gerber gerbermichi at me.com
Mon Jan 26 10:23:49 EST 2015

I totaly understand that.
You have currently the following actions:
OAUTH_GRANT,
CODE_TO_TOKEN,
VERIFY_EMAIL,
UPDATE_PROFILE,
CONFIGURE_TOTP,
UPDATE_PASSWORD,
RECOVER_PASSWORD,
AUTHENTICATE,
SOCIAL_CALLBACK

And it doesn't make sense to have a different conffiguration for every one...
But maybe we can group it into different groups?