[keycloak-dev] Automatic tests on push and PRs to Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 08:46:56 EST 2015

All,

Travis CI is now running tests automatically when there's a new push or PR to Keycloak. The results can be seen here https://travis-ci.org/keycloak/keycloak, but Travis also adds the status of the tests to each PRs comment section.

This only tests JDK7 and H2 in-mem, so we still need Jenkins for that. I've changed Jenkins to not run any tests on pushes, but instead it runs all tests every 24h.