[keycloak-dev] Enable remember me by default

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 07:29:31 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

End of the day users have to understand that if they use a shared machine they should either use private mode or log out. Closing the browser isn't guaranteed to clear the session (Chrome could be running in background, there could be a minimized window, etc.).

In fact quite a few sites do enable this by default, for example Google and Twitter. GitHub doesn't even provide an option they just always enable it.

> I'm also betting that most users don't really know what remember-me does
> either.

True - maybe we should change the label to "Stay signed in"