[keycloak-dev] new <kc-provider-config> directive

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Sat Jul 11 17:34:47 EDT 2015

Great, I've refactored federation mappers to use this directive as well
and added ClientList type to the directive. ClientList is just combobox
containing list of the clients and allow to select one of them. It's
used actually by Role LDAP mapper.

Not sure if it should be renamed to 'Client' instead of 'ClientList' ?
Or do you mean something different by the type 'Client' ?

Marek