[keycloak-dev] Extend informations shown on Server Info page

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 14:35:09 EDT 2015

+1 to add it as well.

I wonder if we should create service to return all this info, so we can
use it in more places? For example we can display the info in server.log
at startup (even if it duplicates some wildfly logged info) and also
display it in stacktrace when some exception happen. This might help
support team to save some pain (they won't need to ask people about JVM,
OS, database, configured providers etc as everything will be in the
stacktrace attached to the support ticket)

Marek