[keycloak-dev] deprecated removals in future

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jul 17 02:24:50 EDT 2015

+1

Hopefully we can drop backwards compatibility for JSON reps between 1.X
and 2.0 (ie. realm JSON representation exported in 1.X is not supposed
to work to be imported in 2.0). That will allow us to drop old metadata
from JSON and models and just create DB migration scripts for 1.X to 2.0
migration.

Marek